Ladies Ministry Survey
VISION: Lakewood Ladies love the Lord and love others. It is our desire to organize a vibrant Women’s Ministry within our church that will help us do what we are already doing but even better...encouraging, mentoring, lifting one another up and spurring one another on in our faith walk.
Please complete the following to help our church plan ministry to and with women.
1. Of the following, which interests you the most in Women’s Ministry:
2. Which describes you best?
Single, never married
Married but no children
Married with small children
Married with teen children
Married with adult children
3. Which describes you best?
Working outside the home full time
Working outside the home part time
4. Which time of the week works best for your schedule when planning women’s activities?
Daytime during the week
Evening during the week
5. What kind of fellowship/events interest you?
Home fellowships / Coffees
What other kinds of events have you heard of that might interest our members and friends?
6. What kind of Bible studies would you participate in?
Is there another time preferable to you?
Would you enjoy a Book Review?
Would you recommend a Bible study or other book you would be interested in?
Your thoughts are so important to our success.
Just a few more questions!
7. I would participate in the following
Being a prayer partner
Community missions projects
8. The following community ministries interest me
Crisis Pregnancy Center
Nursing Home / Shut-in Ministry
What other ministry passion do you have?
9. I would be willing to help with the following at a women’s event
Food preparation and serving
10. I currently attend:
Bible Fellowship class
Women's Bible Studies
Other Women's events
11. Have you ever been active in a Women's Ministry?
If not, would you share why?
12. Describe what you would like to see in our Women’s Ministry:
The following information is optional!
Share only the info you desire we have for you
Do Not Fill This Out